
The bag ranges in price from 300 -3000 dollars depending on your love of crystals. but, the designer is a lady named Timmy Woods. Interesting as i thought that was a man but anyway, I quickly decided as i have a birthday coming up to check out
her page and be ahead of the possy. and dear god what I found.
This is the santa bag. and it's sold out. in ever single version of it. worse then that it costs around €150. so people have paid that much for an oversized santa handbag. no offence miss woods but, if i turned up to a stylish bar with that monstrosity hanging off my shoulder with my pretty party dress, I'd be laughed out of the pub. and then some. oh, and while your there. check out the range of Obama bags!!!! dear merciful god.
to quote samantha from sex and the city.

"Someone should tell crazy that owning a hot glue gun does not make you a hot purse designer"

0 Comments