





Girl group f(x) member Krystal Jung's cover picture and interview magazine First Impressions This was released on the 8th.
First Impressions In the interview with Krystal Jung, on the cable channel OCN drama 'Surch' scheduled to be broadcasted on the 17th, "It was fresh that the drama deals with the stories of soldiers in earnest. And I’m very attractive to Lieutenant Son Ye-rim, who is a female character who is on a mission to the real world and leads a special levy, and it’s new and interesting. I met with actual soldiers while preparing for the drama, interviewed and studied a lot to give reality. I wanted to hear about 'I am like a real soldier', "he said.
"The 'High Kick Short Leg Counterattack' is a work that will remain in Memory for a long time. It was so fun to shoot. I was very close to the actors and staff, working at the studio every day for about nine months, and I was excited to be tired while shooting, and I was very excited about the wise life. I've become more serious about acting. I've learned a lot from the actors I've been with. They are seniors who truly respect them. "

0 Comments