Good news at last. The smaller portion has come through his operation with flying colours. The ileostomy has been completely reversed. Wobbly dances all round.
For those of you who have come in late my mother always referred to my partner as 'my better half'. I loathed it. I am taller so I insisted that if we were assigning proportions he could only be my smaller portion. Which mama liked nearly as little as I did the term 'better half'. Essentially a standoff.
I am still tired to the bone, nauseous and in pain. I am not certain whether it is MS, my thyroid issues, or both which have made me feel so vile, but at least I can remove worry from the list of stressors.
The smaller portion is likely to remain in hospital until early next week as food is slowly re-introduced to his digestive system. His sister has not yet announced a departure date. Sigh.
Thank you all, yet again, for the support which you have given me. In my wobbly weepy way I have appreciated it more than I can say. I am still going to only have very limited time to play in the blogosphere, but hope that slowly I will be able to change that.
For those of you who have come in late my mother always referred to my partner as 'my better half'. I loathed it. I am taller so I insisted that if we were assigning proportions he could only be my smaller portion. Which mama liked nearly as little as I did the term 'better half'. Essentially a standoff.
I am still tired to the bone, nauseous and in pain. I am not certain whether it is MS, my thyroid issues, or both which have made me feel so vile, but at least I can remove worry from the list of stressors.
The smaller portion is likely to remain in hospital until early next week as food is slowly re-introduced to his digestive system. His sister has not yet announced a departure date. Sigh.
Thank you all, yet again, for the support which you have given me. In my wobbly weepy way I have appreciated it more than I can say. I am still going to only have very limited time to play in the blogosphere, but hope that slowly I will be able to change that.

0 Comments