Thought I would share with you my latest knitting project, its a lovely shawlette just big enough to keep my shoulders nice and warm.It looks a funny shape but its so soft it just drapes nicely around my neck.
It took me a little over a week to knit, its very simple to do. If you can cast on and off and knit garter stitch thats all the skill you need.
I used this fabulous wool, being 4 ply natural wool its very fine and light but gives that lovely warm feeling, it was a pleasure to knit with and I'm sure it will last me many years to come. By the way it came in a hank! I remember as a child having to stand still holding out the hank of wool over my hands while my mum patiently wound it all into balls, so it had that feel good factor to start with.Free Veg this week from local organics farm, most of it has been used in a big stew and pan of soup, just enough left for coleslaw tomorrow. Love a freebie!!
Woke up to the smell of fresh bread from the breadmaker this morning, if the coffee had been made too that would have been a perfect start to the day.
I popped into the back garden yesterday to feed the birds and out of the corner of my eye I spotted this lovely primula, it just shows how mild the weather has been.....so far so good!! It definitely cheered me up...so pretty at this time of year.
Stay safe
Love

0 Comments