The pictures are a little dark as I took them last night. I have some outlining, antlers, nose, and some French knots in a few places. I plan to redo his face. I used the suggested colors but it is so orangey. Other than the Santa, the colors are muted in this piece, so I think I am going to tone down the face.
My sweet friend Arlene from Nanaland sent me this wonderful bag to corral my supplies. I was so excited to open my package and find this. She purchased it on Etsy. I LOVE it!!!!
It also holds your loose threads.
Another busy day. Mother has an early orthopedic appointment and Lemony, the Golden is sick. She started throwing up yesterday and isn't eating or drinking. I called the vet and got some nausea medicine yesterday, but she is going in to see him today. My girl needs to be ok.
Better days are coming,
Sandy

0 Comments