Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A New Book on Organizing

I did something a bit unusual for me!

Timid me saw that Melissa @The Inspired Room has a new book out. In one of her more recent posts she stated that she was looking for those that might be willing to join the launch team and follow along with some weekly challenges.

I loved two of her books, Love the Home You Have and Make Room for What You Love: Your Essential Guide to Organizing and Simplifying. I have even written about one of them here.

I thought, "Why not?!"

So this came in the mail one day!!!


 First, the book is so pretty. What is not to love about pink?

Then I received an email about the challenges being on Facebook...I was like Yikes!!! I don't do Facebook. I emailed back and said I would agree to return the book, but Melissa arranged for me to get the challenges and share them on my blog.

I am probably a week behind on my challenges, since I was sick and didn't get started with the Facebook group.



If you have Facebook and Instagram, the hashtag is #simpleorganizing.
I am not real sure how Facebook works...don't think I want to know ....well, at least as long as my hubby works for the school district. That was the main reason I never got one. Teaching and Facebook don't go together.

ANYwho, I plan to share my first challenge tomorrow...just wanted to share the book today.

I have never ever done anything like this, so we will see how this all goes. The book goes on sale April 3rd.

I am making a list on the notepad of things I really like from the book.
My first favorite thought is
     "Everyday we make choices that contribute to disorder in our home." ---Simple Organizing

Isn't that the truth. I am working on it!

Be back tomorrow with my first challenge.
Sandy

Post a Comment

0 Comments