I was able to almost get my orange wonky star done. Three more seams this am and it will be complete. I was out of town part of last week and this week visiting family. We spent part of one day going thru things at my mom's house and I found a bit of fabric with some orange in it. I just had to add it to this block. I think this fabric is from the sixties, but I am not really sure.
It makes me happy that this quilt will have a bit of great grandma's fabric in it since my granddaughter Aria will be it's recipient.
I also think the black background of the fabric will add a bit sparkle to the quilt! Sometimes the unexpected is just what we need!
It makes me happy that this quilt will have a bit of great grandma's fabric in it since my granddaughter Aria will be it's recipient.
I also think the black background of the fabric will add a bit sparkle to the quilt! Sometimes the unexpected is just what we need!

0 Comments